Connect with me ...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well..
Its another day in my life which started in a very mundane way.
Everything in life is but boring.
Alarms buzzes at 5.30, 6, 6.15, 6.30 ............... 9 am.
Thanks to the sweltering heat and open architecture in Kolkata. I woke up finally after a comforting 10 hours sleep. Well, getting ready on a day-off is not so brisk.
Interest would be more in observing what happens around you.
Engaged in random discussions about Haryana politics ( name itself sounds so inspiring.. I can only imagine the politicians saying Vatt mor you vantte? (what more you want?) types.. well i am poor at appreciating lots of things.. this being one in the countless), listened to my age-old playlist which brings me the same Rehman, Nickelback and co but with an unlimited feel and joy. I tried playing with my Top, crazy ball and other little kiddo stuff I have. Gtalks, yahoo messengers, orkuts, twitters, facebooks.. ugghh... they induced in me heights of boredom.
And...
I woke up finally to do something constructive.

Well... When was the last time I followed/implemented my plan..
never..
series of incoherent situations in the next 3-4 hours were fun.
Well..
I have not done anything constructive from a father's/ MBA's/ aspiring MBA's point of view ( lets limit here.. ;) )

But I am uncontrollably happy..

I resume blogging with this post... :P

Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: