Connect with me ...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Jog!!!!


A pleasant morning..


I finally woke up at 6 am after continuous buzzing for 20 mins. Totally determined, I went for a jog...
Whiff of fresh air is all it takes to
resuscitate one.
Twittering of birds is really a timbre to listen to in the morning.
Senile walking to glory only motivates u to jog an extra mile..
Kids playing around aimlessly is undeniably joyful...
Speeding past them with no thoughts in mind but to just enjoy whatever is seen, heard, felt WAKES u from within..
This activity has started to keep myself fit. I took very little time to understand that it helps you more other than physically.
Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

try to do it for straight 21 days.

kashyap said...

vivek, well said.

I've done it for 3 days in a row(with a gigantic effort to resist sleep) - 4th day I gave up.

after seeing this post, I'll give another attempt